Male and Female supremacy meme. What the point?

Started by khun_poo, August 25, 2021, 06:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khun_poo

Unless they was made for default precept only that unable to edit. They give nothing special to the game at all.

In the Customize ideoligion page. The default setting is that the gender supremacy meme could have unlimited spouse and keep their marriage name while the oppose gender could only have one spouse. This option could be edit by any meme in the game. Also the gender supremacy meme could change that as well.

The only special about them is that, the only said gender supremacy could be their ideology leader or moral guide. For example, Male supremacy meme leader and moral guide must be a male gender, that just add more bad sided to the meme.

Are these both meme are just for the roleplay only reason or did I just miss something?

MissFox

As far as I've seen they're mainly for roles within the settlement, they dont seem to affect much compared to other ideo memes but can create some interesting challenges and situations such as having a coloist who's extremly qualified for a social role denied because of their gender.

kokesher3

I agree with MissFox on the making things more challenging front. A big thing to remember too is RimWorld has huge RPG elements and is all about crafting your own adventure through running your colony so having this in makes 100% sense. Last thing and the reason why I love RimWorld is the comedy of say you being a "male supremacist" tribe and end up having to ally with a nudist girl only tribe which later down the roads saves your butt. All that randomness makes for some of the greatest gamer moments.
I'm a pawn with 15+ Social and always willing to help :)
My Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/kokesher3