Early game: Convert people to your ideoligion?

Started by AileTheAlien, August 27, 2021, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AileTheAlien

How can you convert people to your ideoligion in the early game? The social-person role needs at least three people in your ideoligion, and I've only got two right now. From my last game, I believe you can convert prisoners and then convince them to join your colony after that, but right now I'm playing a relatively peaceful colony, and only have guests. I don't necessarily want to have a tonne of people in my ideoligion, but I'm actually just trying to prevent my peoples' beliefs going extinct - last game, some random guests converted my people to theirs, and the ideoligions the non-player factions use are usually pretty trash.

khun_poo

Capture them as prisoner is the safest way imo. Morale guide convert ability and convert ritual is not reliable as much. Still, If you're not mind about save scum. Try using Convert ritual and reload until you got Masterful ritual outcome. It' 100% convert.

josefrees

proselytize Ideology meme is really really helpful for passive conversion I think.

AileTheAlien

I'm not trying to role-play converters, just people who have grown up with or gradually joined this group, and are unlikely to be turned to other religions.

Eichkater

Have 2 prisons. One for low mood and conversion and one for high mood and recruitement.