My Pawns are just wandering around

Started by InfinityKage, August 25, 2021, 12:50:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InfinityKage

This is kinda a hail mary I know, but my pawn are just kinda wandering around instead of do'n their jobs. On the off chance that someone has run into the same problem and know what mod causes it? I don't know how to post my modlist. If someone can tell me how i'll post it.

Canute

The modlist alone is pointless, basicly you could close your eyes and put your finger on the screen and say "This one" ! :-)
More important is the logfile itself.
When the pawn's don't do anything, some error happen that prevent them to get another job.
Check the error msg. if you maybe get a hint about a modname, about what should happen and get over that a hint about the mod.
But mosttimes you don't.
Maybe read the 2.link from my signature.

And btw. the best way to share the modlist is to use the hugslib feature "Share logs" button from the log window or pressing CTRL-F12.
And when you want to share a relevanted log, you should do it when the error happen.

InfinityKage

Quote from: Canute on August 25, 2021, 03:27:54 AM
The modlist alone is pointless, basicly you could close your eyes and put your finger on the screen and say "This one" ! :-)
More important is the logfile itself.
When the pawn's don't do anything, some error happen that prevent them to get another job.
Check the error msg. if you maybe get a hint about a modname, about what should happen and get over that a hint about the mod.
But mosttimes you don't.
Maybe read the 2.link from my signature.

And btw. the best way to share the modlist is to use the hugslib feature "Share logs" button from the log window or pressing CTRL-F12.
And when you want to share a relevanted log, you should do it when the error happen.

Thanks man. I'll try that.