[1.3] Mod Patch Add-on for Hivers!

Started by CopperMonster, August 28, 2021, 08:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CopperMonster

Hey, so this mod uses the patches ive made to Hivers! that i noticed while playing with it.

this does:

if using
"show me your hands" the hands were white, now its fixed and they have colors now

faction leaders for the hivers are set to queens but before my patches they NEVER spawn for me, and since they dont spawn the hiver bases never get a leader, so now its set to a prince for the peaceful tribe and a soldier for the enemy tribe

removed the "violent" requiredtrait, this caused the game to give up
spawning hivers if you invade a hiver base, so the base becomes empty and that sucks, this is fixed now.

removed the requirement for the vanilla heavy armor, this caused a red error that didnt do anything but i removed it anyway, you should be using the
hiver armor addon anyway.

lowered the clothing restrictions a little bit: the prince and queen can wear anything, some helmets are allowed for the soldiers but not everything, and workers get a little ease but not too much, and everyone can wear the vanilla expanded boots and shoes now that they couldnt before.You can download it here: https://github.com/CopperMonster/1.3_HiverFixes