[W|0.6.532] Minor grammatical error for the Food stat in Health pane

Started by ithiliel, August 24, 2014, 01:30:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ithiliel

Summary:

In the popup text that appears when mousing over the Food stat in the Health pane, there is a confusing grammar error. It's a minor issue and almost certainly limited to the English version, but the text appears in the Health pane for every creature and colonist, and defines the Food stat for new or unfamiliar players.

Steps to Reproduce:

1) In any colony at any stage, bring up the Health pane for a creature or colonist.
2) Hover over the Food bar long enough for the text popup to appear.

Current Results:

The text reads: "Food is how much nutrition a creature has consumes easily. If it is at zero, a creature will take starvation damage over time."

Expected Results:

The text should read something like: "Food is how much nutrition a creature has recently consumed. If it is at zero, a creature will take starvation damage over time."

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

zakywak123

So far, I have seen 3 of these type of bugs. I expect them all to be fixed in Alpha 7.

ItchyFlea

Thanks for the report. Posted on Mantis.

@zakywak123: They will only be fixed if they have been reported. If they haven't yet been reported, please report them. :)
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created