Changes to Ideology ritual dates not sticking

Started by Clinkydink, September 09, 2021, 08:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clinkydink

I'm having an issue and I can't figure out if it's caused by a mod/how to fix it. Every time I create a fluid ideology or edit it once I have enough points the specific dates I have set up for my two date specific rituals turn into 7th and 15th of Jugust. I can't get any changes I make to stick.

Has anyone had the same issue or know of any fixes? I don't have any mods that make changes to ideology really. I will post a link to my mod list from Rimpy below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17nDAT9YA7FhfGO9O8yc0tHSBxqeUx0KDMB1vZo5jXko/edit#gid=0

Canute

Hi,
you never know if any mod change a behavior that change Ideology too.
Can happen special with old mod's that arn't tested well with Ideology together.

The modlist alone is pointless, sure you can look yourself at each mod descriptions/discussion of that mods you use if a similar problem happen.
The logfile is more important, special when you got error's during gameplay, they maybe give a chance to identify the mod.
More imporatant is not to have error's before you even start a new colony (take a look at the 2.link from my signature).
To share the logfile you can either use the hugslib feature "Share Logs" button at the log window, which include the modlist too.
Or file attach the player.log (file attachments are only visible when you use Reply button).
Ofcouse you need to encounter the problem ingame before you post take the log.