[1.3.3117] Skip Chunks makes chunks that appeared permanent

Started by Jeimss, September 11, 2021, 11:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeimss

No mod + Royalty + Ideology

I use the psycast Skip Chunks to teleport chunks in my base. The chunks appeared as expected. I mark them to be hauled.

My pawn hauled the skipped chunks and a copie is made. One with the pawn and one that continue to appear on the floor, unmarked.

The copie-chunks disappear once it is put on the stonecutter table, but when I over the tile where the copie-chunk were, the game indicate in left corner info that it is still there.

When my pawn tries to go over the tile, it is slowed like if it passes trought a chunk.

If I click on the empty tile it will select the chunk that was move else where.

If I save, quit and reload, the ghost chunk are erased.

I expect that the chunk is hauled, not copied and dispeared once picked up.

1) Use psycast chunk skip

2) Pick up the skipped chunks

I tested it on a new game and the bug is repeatable.
I didn't put my save game. It is too big for the website. Let me know if you must get it.

Canute

Hi,
good to see that some people still read "How to report a bug" :-)
I tried to reproduce it with 1.3.3102 + royalty, but i don't got any fake chunks.
So it is either a new bug with 3117 (Phaenor need to confirm) or a problem at your side.

I notice you have alot old scenario's even one from B16. Since all these error messages slow down the loading a bit, you should either delete all the old ones (if you don't want keep any just delete the Scenario folder at the Saved data area).

glass zebra

Jeimss

Hi Canute,

Thanks for the tip.
I'll clean my scenario folder ;)

Meanwhile here is my save game if it can help.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12UgHWwoR4J14naVxZFNJ_exlIi_wxsUY/view?usp=sharing

Moderator's Note:
Thanks for the bug report.  It appears this issue has been resolved.  I can not reproduce it on 1.3.3159, on my own saves or on the provided save.  If you still are having the problem, please repost this report with a new save.