[1.3.3117] Multiple crops can be planted in hydro basins at the same time

Started by weekendwarrior, September 12, 2021, 03:46:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

weekendwarrior

SSIA. Plant something in a hydroponic basic, wait a bit, then select something else for planting. Both crops grow at the same time.

Moderator Note:

Thanks for the bug report.  This issue is not present in 1.3.3164.  If you experience this problem again, please post a new report and attach a save for me to review.  If you are unsure how to do that, please refer to the "How to Report a Bug" stickied topic.

Canute

Why they shouldn't ?
When you change the crop, your pawn's should cut the other plant and sow the selected one.
But when you maybe select something like healroot with higher skill requirement and you don't got any with that skill noone will cut down the old one and they can grow up and be harvested later.

glass zebra

I think what is meant with this bug report is this case:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/294100/discussions/0/3040481812846321926/
Plants do not get replace but stack in the very same tile.

1. Loaded an old save with rice in a hydroponics basin, selected basin and selected heal root to be sown. Prioritised pawn to sow on a tile of it.
2. Pawn goes over and sows healroot without cutting the rice plant. Both of them grow.
3. I expected the rice in that spot to be cut before the healroot gets sown.
4. Build functioning hydroponics basin, wait for rice to be sown, switch to healroot, wait for healroot to be sown.

Kaiser09

I have just noticed the same funny thing as @weekendwarrior .

You can see the hydroponic basin on the right containing potatoes (the original cultivation) and the healroot the cultivation I selected while the potatoes were growing.

They are both selectionable and cuttable.

I am using 0 mods, just both the expansions.

dopella

Confirming this bug is present without any DLC. In fact, you can grow unlimited amount of different crops in the basin as long as you remember to switch them, which is actually pretty hilarious

TenNineAce

Came to the forums to post this. Here's another picture, where you can see three crops growing in some spots. I also have no mods and both expansions.