Hydroponic tables, and plants in basic.

Started by Compozitor, August 17, 2014, 03:17:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Compozitor

Hi all! Again.. ))

I was hoping to find any information or examples about hydroponic tables.

How they defined in xml files... Can i create custom tables, and choose where plants will grow on my texture??  Or they just grow on each square?

Thanks!

mrofa

They will grow on each square, also if you make custom plants and set them to only grow on hydrophonic then they will be added to list of choices of every hydrophonic table, not only your custom one. Atleast not from XML level.
All i do is clutter all around.

Compozitor

Quote from: mrofa on August 17, 2014, 03:21:03 PM
They will grow on each square, also if you make custom plants and set them to only grow on hydrophonic then they will be added to list of choices of every hydrophonic table, not only your custom one. Atleast not from XML level.

Thank you very much!  Then i defenetly will be unable to create Fish Tank to grow fish... :(  At least alone. Anyone willing to help??

http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=5547.0

Compozitor

I have another question...

How to setup a custom hydraponic table?? With custom texture please...?

An example.

Neurotoxin

Quote from: Compozitor on August 18, 2014, 07:02:10 PM

An example.
Take a look at mrofa's clutter mod, you can find the defs for his hydroponic tables in Clutter\Clutter\Defs\ThingDefs\Furniture.xml

Compozitor

Quote from: Neurotoxin on August 19, 2014, 12:20:41 AM
Quote from: Compozitor on August 18, 2014, 07:02:10 PM

An example.

Take a look at mrofa's clutter mod, you can find the defs for his hydroponic tables in Clutter\Clutter\Defs\ThingDefs\Furniture.xml

Oh thank you!! I've been looking for something like that))

Neurotoxin

No problem, glad to help. Sorry I couldn't be MORE helpful. I'm not super familiar with Def editing but just about everything you need to know is pretty self-explanatory in them.