Question: Physical augmentations on characters

Started by ComradeCrimson, August 17, 2014, 10:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ComradeCrimson

I have a question relating to a character's physiology- are we allowed to have any scars, injuries or physical augmentations such as prosthetic limbs, weaponized arms, missing eyes/eyepatches or any other sort of physical augmentation with our characters off the bat? Or is this typically randomized and off limits? Because I'd like to include something along those lines for my character. I can give greater detail of my character itself once I get the thing wrote up- just wondering in advance.

Edit: I have read that the character's age, physical condition and other stuff will change from time to time, but this is for more starting stuff that does not change with every incarnation of them, like for example a person suffered a horrific burn from some sort of accident in his or her past and is afraid of fire because of it, or he got an operation done on a gimped armed to weaponize and give it a blade because he was part of some ruthless gang of space pirates or something similar. (These are just examples, not saying this is for my character.)

If this sort of detail is not wanted, no problem, I'll just let the random gods decide such things and give the other portions of backstory.

Thanks in advance.
My Voice Acting library/samples:
https://soundcloud.com/comradecrimson
I am a voice actor for various mods like Rise of the Reds for Generals Zero Hour. Contact me via email if you need my services.

Tynan

No, you can only write a backstory. Everything physical about the character is randomized and modifiable in-game.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Visitor000

Quote from: Tynan on September 10, 2014, 01:35:22 PM
Everything physical about the character is randomized and modifiable in-game.

so are you able to modify the characters apperance, if so how
I am a creator of Worlds. I give birth to children of varying backgrounds. I manipulate and torture at a will, causing pain and suffering to all those around me. But am also merciful in some cases, bringing joy and prosperity when I see fit.

I am an Author.