0 movement driad is unable to form healing pod

Started by LikeTheMyaso, October 14, 2021, 07:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LikeTheMyaso

So, i had interesting situation, barskin driad got shot in spine by centepede. Spine destroyed, movement 0%.
I manually carried it to its tree and punched form pad option, but it is unable to do so, cause its immobolized.
Is it really necessery for plant to stand to form pod? Is programming this to hard?
Cause i cant get her back, unless i put inside bionic spine, and this seems ridiculous. Probably will kill it, but situation is unpleasant. I have two other driad bonded, so it would be FAR more inconvinient, to choose between useless driad, wasted spine, or -8 mood for 20 days, just because it need to lie down in a specific way to begin pod healing. 

Alenerel

Quote from: LikeTheMyaso on October 14, 2021, 07:34:25 PM
Is programming this to hard?

No need to be like that, it seems to be just a specific overlooked case. For every oversight there are like 10 more specific cases that they thought of and fixed it beforehand.

Sometimes I thought of an oversight "lets see if we use this in this very specifiuc situation in combination with that and that" only to find that they already thought of it before lol

You should post it in the bugs section.