Couldn't find any trader PawnKindDefs

Started by rimcapitalist, November 05, 2021, 09:04:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rimcapitalist

Hello everyone,

I just installed a lot of mods and received this error upon generating a new world

Couldn't find any trader PawnKindDefs for any techlevel with the following races: . Allowing traders of all races and tech levels.
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
FactionColonies.util.RaceThingFilter:GenerateTradersIfMissing (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Verse.PawnKindDef>)
FactionColonies.util.RaceThingFilter:SetAllow (Verse.ThingDef,bool)
FactionColonies.util.RaceThingFilter:FinalizeInit (FactionColonies.FactionFC)
FactionColonies.FactionFC:FinalizeInit ()
RimWorld.Planet.WorldComponentUtility:FinalizeInit (RimWorld.Planet.World)
RimWorld.Planet.World:FinalizeInit ()
RimWorld.Planet.WorldGenerator:GenerateWorld (single,string,RimWorld.Planet.OverallRainfall,RimWorld.Planet.OverallTemperature,RimWorld.Planet.OverallPopulation,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<RimWorld.FactionDef, int>)
RimWorld.Page_CreateWorldParams:<CanDoNext>b__17_0 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler/<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0 ()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context (object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart ()

I tried removing mods that has to do with trading, but to no avail. I'm going to keep removing mods one by one to find the culprit but thought I'd ask here if anyone has any idea what the error means so I can narrow down what could be causing it.

If anyone knows anything about this please help me out  :)

Canute

The message don't include any faction/race or other hint about a mod.
You should remove mod's that add races/factions.

rimcapitalist

Thanks for the reply

So the error went away after I took out the 'Empire' mod, which is really strange since I've never had problems with that mod before. Could be some other mod causing issues when loaded together with Empire, but I can't figure it out.

So I loaded the Empire mod by itself, and on one run the error disappeared, but on another run the error came back again! Very strange.

Canute

Try it at first with the Empire mod alone.
Just to be sure, if the mod alone cause the problem too or in combination with others.