[1.3.3159] Crash landed shuttle quest fails with commander on board

Started by xwynns, November 13, 2021, 10:52:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xwynns

In the attached save I can not reliably complete the crash landed shuttle quest, even though the requirements are all met. I was able to complete it once in 10 tries, but I have no idea why and can't reproduce.

Circumstances

• Shuttle is landed, quest says only commander must survive
  • Commander is already loaded, he got in himself
  • Quest and shuttle tooltip says all guards must be loaded, even though quest says they are not necessary
  • There are 2 guards unconscious on the ground, one just north of shuttle, other south in river, they can both be easily loaded
  • Even when everyone is loaded and shuttle has no "required" field, quest still fails

I have played around with performing different set of actions a few times to see if I could narrow down the problem. One time I was able to complete the quest, but the only thing I did differently was strip one of the guards before loading. Repeating that action on reload did not complete the quest again however.

Save file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RobG6pvspFNuuYd8c3EQopqnSmHMPZbd/view?usp=sharing

Pheanox

Thanks for the bug report, and apologies for the inconvenience on this quest.  I have attempted to load this save, unfortunately though you have it set where I need to request access.  Can you please set your sharing on this to 'anyone with the link'?  I for obvious reasons am not wanting to give out my personal email.