[1.3.3200] Minor Factions become Hostile Extremely Quickly

Started by MikeLemmer, January 04, 2022, 02:38:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeLemmer

I'm playing a game on a planet with no friendly factions. As a result, the game created several minor factions to give me quests. The problem is these factions become permanently hostile the moment they take any friendly damage.

For instance, one quest gave me 7 expendable Berserkers to help attack the quest's Mechanoid node. In the crossfire, I accidentally hit one of the Berserkers with a bullet and suddenly they all became hostile to me as relations permanently broke down.

After finishing that quest, another minor faction gave me a quest to host 2 people for several days. Unfortunately, one of them got into a social fight with one of my colonists. Relations permanently broke down because he got punched, and I now have to deal with a failed quest and 2 hostile NPCs roaming my base.

Please change minor factions so they're more tolerant of social fights and friendly fire in the midst of a pitched battle.

glass zebra

Are you using any mods that add quests? I cannot even trigger these types of quests via dev mode if there are no neutral factions.