Any plans for updates?

Started by Samapple31, January 22, 2022, 01:38:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samapple31

Hi, folks. I saw Rukia sent a request on me that he sent me the modlist. It inspired me with you adding more plans (other than the Lava Desert biome I mentioned). Please add more plans into the game, please. Thanks!
Born with pleasure and patience.

Yoshida Keiji

Tynan has a big problem which he hasn't solved since before the official release of 1.0, and that is that he could launch 10 more different biomes but... he is still going to "only" keep developing the game solemnly "based" on temperate forest. If you had played long enough in all the other biomes, you should notice how the game lacks depth and how awkward events occur. I'm a devoured fan of ice sheet. As of now my Steam count says I have played a total of 6.500hs of RimWord, and I still don't see improvement in his angle of how to tackle development..

More over I'm a fan of Lost Tribe scenario and if there were more plans, I wish the gap between Tribal and Crashlanded would ve expanded to cover all stages of mankind, and mostly a medieval era.

I don't know which was the update that incorporated horses to the game but I got so disappointed when I saw pawns "not" riding them but pulling them from the ropes... I sometimes wander what happened with common sense.

Samapple31

Born with pleasure and patience.