(W.i.P - 112 weapons) Black Market Enclave Armory

Started by GigaByteWide, January 27, 2022, 07:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GigaByteWide

(* Screenshot does not have all mod weapons in it, but a big portion of them. *)

Hello fellow RimWorlder, thank you for stopping in to check out what I have in development. The Black Market Enclave is an organization I brainstormed for a chapter book me and my cousin were writing out 18+ years ago, both of us had stacks of scribbles and character sketches along with weapons, ships, ect.

All the mod content I have progressed on is requested by a local friend I know IRL, he loves this game very much. Plays it religiously on a daily basis at specific times of the day. I wouldn't have had this many ideas for my mod if it weren't for his excitement for each update I sent him. He'd give me feedback which weapons to nerf and which ones may need a bit of extra stats.

I hope others also enjoy the events of disastrous raids & harrowing victories.

Part 1: What I want to implement.

I'm not sure how many of these brainstormed mechanics can actually be implemented to Rimworld, I want to learn how to create my own custom Heddiffs to add more spice to my creations, with things like;

*posion bullets/arrows, tranquilizers
*how to make a proper KO/stun mechanic (my current stun guns will not down pawns, but will only stop them in their place for a short moment.)

*parasitic ammo that roots out to other body parts and causes malnutrition/increased hunger rate and eventually spawns some type of creature out of the body parts later on.

*a type of freezing mechanic that causes no frostbite, but slows down pawns and makes them uncomfortably cold on impact.

*more ideas I have scribbled on paper somewhere (*shrugs*)

Part 2: The lore so far (From the bits of brainstorm sheets I have left over the years)

Tales of a long lost planet that no one recalls the location of, a planet rumored to have been the existent root of human species that have branched out all around the galaxy. Governments state that "official documentations" of the origins for mortal kind has been eons long ago, along with previous religious adaptations from that era as well. A mysterious anonymous organization conflicts their propaganda by releasing short lived broadcasts disrupting political stations. Relaying audio samples of olden times back when the aforementioned planet was in their first world war incident; emergency broadcast recordings, vintage radio programs, game show hostings and a vast amounts of glorious data the Galactic Alliances desperately wanted to hide from every species along their reach.

In the modern time in RimWorld, someone has picked up a faint signal that eventually had led them to a bunker burred in debris and permafrost sand. Somehow retaining power supply by the geothermal vents surrounding the location. A non-sociable droid passed by the explorer without any interaction other than ramming them over, the entire underground bunker tabled along the walls and hallways with a language the wanderer cannot translate. Treading along cautiously, barely blinking once as they pass by the humming turrets that are mounted about the ceiling. An automatic sensor detected a life-form, a startling experience that activated the main power source. An Artificial Intelligent program streamed it's conscious mind to investigate, observing. Opening a way towards a seemingly never ending amounts of corridors and stairwells. Purified water was supplied with strange paste with marvelous flavors, lights decorating the floor toy fully lit a path towards another sub section. An Armory that has been slowly caving in from the natural land mass shifting over time, the lights appear to be very dim, but bright enough to spot out some gear that is safely within their reach.

Hopes shine brightly when loot turns out to be variants of firearms of a forgotten war that lasted for centuries, a strife along an entire globe that broke down the environment violently. Decades of destruction burned away the remaining atmosphere that was contained within, the life force to keep itself intact with what little resource it had left. The fate of a rumored planet to be the root existence for mortal kind, may possibly spread the same fear and chaos among the galaxy.

The lone wanderer involved with the rediscovery had been indoctrinated unknowingly by the Artificial Intelligent being hidden deep inside the bunker, awaiting for a time when they are asleep. Droids littering the hall surrounding the bedroom, shocking and bludgeoning the unfortunate one. Picking them up and tumbling the captive above themselves in a crowd surfing motion, carrying him off to the nearest operating room.

The fight for escaping was an attempt that will bare no fruit, dozens of droids that can be seen blocked any way to leave. All starting with the exact same dull, blank expressions. Their facial monitors all light up revealing the presence of the Artificial being, all speaking in the same tone of voice like a hive mind. Welcoming the captive to a new way of life that they will introduce them to, a form of existence that Galactic Governments have long forbidden mortal kind from learning about. Resistance was of course the initial response, the A.i. mockingly chuckled in amused, shifting vocal ranges.

Binding the explorer to the surgeon's section, puncturing syringes of various sizes and ingredients to create a cocktail of experimental observations. Embedding mechanical units directly to the bones, wiring them together with impenetrable materials that supply needed power for operating. The unfortunate life-form that had curiously entered the bunker will endure a fate of assimilation, they had become one with the Artificial intelligent program. For each converted being brought upon the wireless database, creates one kilobyte of dominant strength towards the hive mind.

The first experimental integration had been successful, a super soldier in progress that will eventually be programmed to learn how to deceive more life-forms to co-operate. Or to assimilate them with any means necessary. Those who eventually give in to the accumulative cognition are awarded with a vigilant force of firepower.

Time has passed enough to the point where the Artificial Hive Mind has developed itself to a GigaByteWide in proportion within it's database, the collective conscious host that roots them all together as an authority figure has made a choice. To expand the Black Market Enclave out among the galaxy as it once had been on their ancestral planet, the long forgotten mass that is the true origin of the faction. BME operatives shall be hidden within vast amounts of species, from children to elders. Enclave Operatives secretly blend their way back in to society once again.

Part 3: The Armory manifest

Currently at 112 Variation Weapons so far with custom bullet sprites I worked on as well. I plan on adding more in to the bundle.

Mod Bundle Integration: That Gun GBW Series, SA-3 Shotgun Series, SMBlues Mk2 SMG seriesm TAR Minigun Series, TAR Anti-Material Rifle Series.
________
That Gun GBW Series:
    *That Gun: Standard edition
    *That Arrow Gun: Shoots low velocity arrows
    *That Assault Gun: Converted variant to fire 5.56x55mm cartridges powered by a combination of fusion and plasma acceleration.
    *That Auto Gun: Lightweight SMG variant
    *That Bolt Gun: Shoots High Velocity arrows
    *That Long Gun: Long to Medium range variant that has less armour piercing, but stronger impact.
    *That Minigun: A variant that has a built in micro fusion cylinder customised to propel plasma that flows along with the magnetic coils.
    *That SMALL Gun: Long range Semi-auto variant that has less fire rate, but stronger armour piercing qualities.
    *That Small WAD Gun: accidentally over compressed WADs were used in the development of this ammo variant. Small enough to cause bludgeoning impacts and bruises. Possibly sprains or fractures by random chance.
    *That Scrap Gun: Fires scrap metal and garbage out the barrel to deal toxic damage.
    *That Shotgun: Full Auto Converted variant to fire custom shot shells larger than common ammunition you will find around the galaxy.
    *That WAD Gun: Fires experimental rounds originally intended for non-lethal riot control. Though they had proven to cause unpredictable lacerations to crushed meat and bones.
________
SA-3 Shotgun Series:
    *SA-3 Shotgun:
    *SA-3 Dragon Jaw Shotgun:
    *SA-3 Riot Shotgun:
    *SA-3 Slug gun:
    *SA-3 WAD Shotgun:
________
SMBlues Mk2 SMG Series:
    *SMFlow: bursts of fire damage for close encounter assault, defense or cover fire.
    *SMJazz: Micro EMP grenades are launched in a fast rate.
    *SMEncore: Crowd control those raiders with uncomfortably heavy wads that cause lacerating to crushing damage to meat and bones.
    *SMBruh: Just an SMG variant that fires standard bullet rounds, bruh.
    *SMBlues: Causes both physical and frostbite damage.
________
TAR Minigun Series:
    *TAR Minigun: standard edition minigun form Twig and Rod Co.
    *Hellfire Minigun: Literal fast rate of fire upon those unfortunate souls..
    *Frosebite Minigun: Cause both physical and frosebite damage.
    *WAD Minigun: Spit out highly compressed WADs towards your foes, causing lacerations to mashed meat and bones
    *Stun Minigun: Strong enough to stop someone in their place, but not enough to knock someone out.
________
TAR Anti-material Rifle Series:
    *DragonJaw: (Experimental) Has possible chance to pierce to deal internal burn damage, the more hits your pawns land, the stronger the flame gets.
    *Frostbite LR: (Experimental) Seemingly deals both physical bullet damage as well as inflicting painful frostbite. Can be used to capture foes, yet fatality rate may be high.
    *HAR Rifle: Custom crafted variant of the .17 caliber TAR, this weapon propels a .85 caliber mass of death. Possible one shot kills to your foes, If you are unfortunate.... Maybe even you too.
    *Stun LR: (Experimental) Not strong enough to drop anything unconscious, yet strong enough to buy you time to escape. Or even a chance for your melee pawns to rush in or retreat a moment after.
    *WAD LR: (Experimental) Oringinally intended for non-lethal usage by the Black Market Enclave, yet proved to be far too malice for riot control. This thick wad tumbles, keyholes, causing lacerations as well as crushing damage to meat and bones.
    *ExTAR Grenade Rifle: Miniature moltolv explosives that whistle towards your opponents (Default inc.launcher soundcast) (Experimental: an unexpected result by fiddling with scripts)
    *ExHAR Grenade Rifle: Fires miniature grenades
    *ExHemp Rifle: An experimental rifle that was surprisingly effective
    *ExLit Rifle: Launch off small smoke grenades wrapped tightly in a 2 stage sabot. May mortal damage and disastrous fires.
    *TARrow Rifle: Lightweight version of the HARrow Rifle, deals half damage and less AP rating.
    *HARrow Rifle: Fire high velocity arrows that whistle towards your foes, has random chances to clean cut even though it does weak damage (My personal fav at the moment)

Black Market Gun Variants Currently included:

*****LMG Rifles:
    *.277 AnzoKomi LMG
    *12.7x72mm Silvestaria LMG
    *LaRayMoloch LMG
    *Qi-Zhel Lmg
    *.358 Shilan LMG

*****Sniper Rifles:
     *8.75x59mm Kozlakar Sniper
     *5mm Reindelzrat Sniper

*****Assault Rifles:
    *6.5x45mm Korstov AR
    *6mm LC243 Reindelzrat Gauss
    *10.9mm LC429 Reindelzrat Gauss
    *.375Magnum AnozKomi AR

*****Shotguns:
*12.7x55mm Korstov Assault Shotgun
*Bush Bandit Mk-2B

*****Carbine Rifles
    *Bush Bandit Mk-1A
    *Bush Bandit Mk-2A
    *Bush Bandit Mk-3A
    *Bush Bandit Mk-3B
    *La'Ray-Moloch JK-43
    *La'Ray-Moloch JK-44
    *6.5x45mm Korstov Carbine
    *3.35x42mm Kozlakar-Bine

*****Crossbows
    *Miraan light, standard and longbows
    *Bludgeoning Ballester: causes crushing and lacerating damage
    *Qi-Zhel Bowgun: launch toxic projectiles towards your foes
    *Rakiir crossbow
    *Miraan Crossbows: standard and light version
    *Qi-Zhel Micro Crossbow

****Submachineguns:
   *Morbid Munchkin
   *5.45 Koslakar SMG
   *AnzoKomi CQ3 Crisis
   *.17iMP RackaRat
   *20iMP Vermin Vein
   *Mijori Mass-MG

****Handguns:
   *5.7mm Lockshot
   *6.5mm Trench Terror
   *7.65x21mm Pocket Paladin
   *12.7x72mm Silvestaria Ranger
   *.32TAR RimCap
   *.357 Storm Stagger
   *.357 Sub Sorrow
   *.40TAR Sport Spartan
   *Shilan Autopistol
   *Mijori Sportsguns
   *Alozravko Handcannon
   *.17TAR Micro Mouse
   *Shotshell Micro Mouse
   *Korstov Camper
   *Mijori Competition Camper
   *Alozravko Rapturale
   *Alozravko Sportsgun
   *Alozravko Raft Raider

****MeleeWeapons:
    *Agony Edge Dagger
    *2 Knuckle Dusters
    *Miraan Crowned mace.
    *Miraan Executioner's Sabre.
    *Rakiir Meat Mauler.
    *Rakiir War Club.
    *Severance Sceptre.
    *Qi-Zhel Temple Guardian Spear: 1 melee and 1 throwing spear version.
    *Miraan Shield SLayer Spear: 1 melee and 1 thrown version.
    *Prison Masher, 1 melee and 1 thrown variation
    *Axe Masher, 1 melee and 1 thrown variation
    *Hands: Custom hand sprite for personal up close encounters. Causes gouging and blunt damage. Random stun chance.
    *Miraan StoneRib Club