Make psychite tea - CanGiveJob and JobOnX

Started by K4nna, April 07, 2022, 05:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K4nna

Hello,

I make a little mod who adds campfires, and in last checking I found a bug who seems to affect all modded campfires/stoves.
It happens only when the first job at the modded campfire/stove is Make psychite tea (or the x4), the pawn will skip the job the first time, then all seems to works fine all the long for this savegame.
(If a pawn cook something else first at the campfire/stove, then psychite tea, no error happens)

The error is:
RimWorld.WorkGiver_DoBill provided target Thing_Darkcampfire24049 but yielded no actual job for pawn Dacato. The CanGiveJob and JobOnX methods may not be synchronized.
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.Log:ErrorOnce (string,int)
RimWorld.JobGiver_Work:TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn,Verse.AI.JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter:TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn,Verse.AI.JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn,Verse.AI.JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Tagger:TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn,Verse.AI.JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Subtree:TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn,Verse.AI.JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn,Verse.AI.JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn,Verse.AI.JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob (Verse.ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.EndCurrentJob_Patch1 (Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker,Verse.AI.JobCondition,bool,bool)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch2 (Verse.Pawn)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickList:Verse.TickList.Tick_Patch2 (Verse.TickList)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch2 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay ()
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

I patched all the same things I can see for campfire in xml files, I don't see what I can do more. I checked others mods and nothing special is done (and the same issue happens).

Can I safely ignore this bug? (very situational)

Thank you for reading.