Working on a Saiyan Race Mod

Started by LifeisGame.inc, February 03, 2022, 11:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LifeisGame.inc

So I have been working on a Saiyan Race Mod for months now. I cannot code or do art but I think I have some pretty good ideas. So I wrote a 6 page doc and hired a prominent coder and a couple of artists to handle starting this project. This is a passion project that I have sunk time and money into but will be releasing for free for all when its completed. This mod is not based on DBZ saiyans like Goku its based on Saiyans as they were in the lore. Basically a brute race of warriors that take over everything. Oozaru and Super Saiyan transformations will be available only base Super Saiyan transformation(Anything more would be overkill). Saibamen will be added as well along with the signature Saiyan armor. A detailed Ki tree will also be added to level up some Ki skills such as ki beams and flight. If anyone is familiar with Rimworld of Magic this skill system is heavily inspired by that mod. I will be uploading a lengthy playthrough on YT when its finished and when the playthrough is finished will release the mod on the steam store.