[MOD] (Alpha 6) Terran Dominion Armory v0.5

Started by CovertGhost7377, July 28, 2014, 05:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mj64

Quote from: Zeta Omega on August 30, 2014, 10:36:57 PM
One of the guns are bugged out, cant remember which but it had black and purple texture instead of a gun pic, may want to look into that

That's the Gauss Rifles. They're in the Raider and Buyable spawnlist for whatever reason, but it's a faster and higher burst C-14 that's mounted inside the Bunker. It's not intended to be carried thus it has no imaging. It's not so much a bug with the graphics, it's the spawnlists.

If we ever get vehicles...
Goliaths baby. Or even better: Thors.

EDIT: Oh, and CMC Power Armor should have 100% poison protection and actually increase speed instead of decrease because it's power armor. It's easy to move in if not bulky, it makes you faster.

Zeta Omega

Anything new to the mod?
Been a while since I checked it out

Mj64

CovertGhost7377

Quote from: Mj64 on September 13, 2014, 03:10:17 PM
Nope, I think he/she's waiting on A-7.
Sorry to burst your bubble but no, i explained why there hasnt been anything released lately. I have been busy with school so i havent had the time to sit down and make anything, But i do check in every once in a while.

Edit: Also for future reference i am a guy :)

Mj64

Quote from: CovertGhost7377 on September 13, 2014, 05:19:06 PM
Quote from: Mj64 on September 13, 2014, 03:10:17 PM
Nope, I think he/she's waiting on A-7.
Sorry to burst your bubble but no, i explained why there hasnt been anything released lately. I have been busy with school so i havent had the time to sit down and make anything, But i do check in every once in a while.

Edit: Also for future reference i am a guy :)

Thanks. Didn't really thoroughly read the OP recently.

Zeta Omega

Ok this is a stupid...and sorta funny idea. Anybody who has played wings of liberty knows the little arcade game right? could you put that and make it train the shooting skill.

Mj64

Just gonna post this to make sure you know we haven't lost interest in your wonderful little mod. If you're busy with other things or bored in the mod, that's alright.

Fun fact: Every post I have made so far on the forums has been on THIS topic. And I've had Rimworld and been on the forums since Alpha 1 or 2. Can't remember which.