PLEASE HELP!! My mods aren't working!!

Started by HEIHEI25, September 19, 2022, 08:07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HEIHEI25

So i download a lot of mods and i thought it all worked well. I used Rimpy auto sorter and modified some mod placement like rocketman, performance optimizer, and mod manager the rest i auto sorted it. Everything was working well until i entered the pawn selection phase. Almost all of them are headless even when i click randomize a dozen times it still won't work then there is another huge problem when i truly started the game even when i unpause the game was still in a pause/freeze state. I don't know what to do and it also never crashed. Can anyone solve this?? I want to play the game sooo badly. I also thought that my load order is wrong even with rimpy auto sorter and have no warning and error whatsoever.

Here is the link to my debug log
https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/6dc6cbf20577090fb92d1755670336f5
Thank You!!!

Ironlion

First question: are you sure all those mods are updated to the new patch? I'm sure you verified that for all of these before installing them, but I'd be remiss if I didn't ask. 

Second issue:  There are definitely some mod incompatibilities here.  For example, I see you have combat extended installed, and I know that most other major mods are absolutely incompatible with it.   If they're headless, I'm suspecting it might be something like humanoid alien races not liking another mod.