Odd Bugs in my Super-modded. Looking for Workarounds.

Started by dinoxyn, September 21, 2022, 06:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dinoxyn

My super-modded game is going quite smoothly. Recently, I ran into a bug whereas one of my pawnmorphed colonists (thrumbomorph) lost their head. This was purely visual, but quite distracting as their head was, you know... missing... I was able to see their morphed form briefly, but after a lengthy caravan ride from a nearby psychic emmiter map back to my colony, it was apparent that something was off. After accepting it and playing for a few days, I decided I had had enough and used dev mode to spawn in some reverter serum for the pawn to use. This did not fix the issue... at least not yet. I got back on RimWorld today and saw that the game was trying to draw this colonist but couldn't find her in the logs. Well she was in an off-map research outpost, so I took her out. Low and behold her head had returned to her shoulders however; I have now been met with a new, more problematic issue. My revian colonists are changing into humans about a minute after loading any save. It changes their race to human, switches their gender (sometimes), and their names. Their tails, ears, hair color, and skin color are also changed. Their skills, traits, passions, gear, and health conditions don't change. Their sacrifice stacks, as well as the buffs they give, are retained as well, but there is nothing in the debug log after or before the pawns are altered. I was wondering if there is a way of changing pawn variables in-game so that I can change them back. I haven't found any mods that allow pawn variable customization like that of EdB Prepare Carefully but in-game. There are also no dev mode selections that allow in-depth tuning of pawn characteristics other than hediffs, traits, and skills (all of which were untouched on my revian pawns). Attached is a copy-paste of my save file's modlist if anyone is interested. Lmk if you know of conflicts between some of my mods if you do check out the list.