[1.4.3510 rev549] Friendly ancient danger pawns stay on map and eat

Started by Thulkos, October 08, 2022, 04:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thulkos

I opened an ancient danger and found ~7 pawns in cryptosleep caskets. Rescued one and the rest just hung around on the map and helped themselves to all the food, thus killing the colony. Multiple passed out repeatedly from not sleeping. Savefile link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zRTLY3Uql9faI5DtERdXnabfUAe5l_Ed/view?usp=sharing

Ciel115

I just had this as well. I opened ancient danger when I had a friendly trade caravan on the map. Opening it spawned some bugs and the traders went right in to fight the bugs, when the traders got into the room the caskets opened and 4 ancients came out and helped fight the bugs too, but then the ancients just wandered around like you said, eating my food and sleeping on the floor. I might let them hang out to see if they'll fight against hostile raids. I'm still early in a tribal start so they could be useful.

But yeah definitely feels like a bug to me, and I don't have any mods.

Pheanox

Thanks for the bug reports!  The devs are aware of this issue and working on a fix. Fingers crossed, it will be fixed in the next unstable build, but we appreciate your reports!