ZOMBIELAND ERROR

Started by hazael, October 13, 2022, 11:37:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hazael

I need your help, I don't know if you have any idea what mod conflicts with zombiland, because I've tried and nothing at the moment the zombies that are coming out of the ground are generated, they start producing wounds without anyone attacking them and everyone is dying I don't know what to do, I don't know if it's Simple sidearms or some other mod, I appreciate your help so I don't have to try it with each of my mods, it would take a long time

Ark

Search mod settings for "zombies die at 0% threat level" and turn it off.

hazael

and it is that it is not generated when the days go by, I go to God mode and force them to come out as an event about 25 zombies, and when the earth moves they begin to be as if someone hit them and their life is reduced until that die, I will try to see if I find that option that you tell me in configuration to see if it is solved, I do not think so because I have not moved any of those established values, do you have any idea what else could be happening? or I don't know if you know of any mod that shows compatibility to order the mod list properly