Loading mods problem

Started by Patrykbono20, October 24, 2022, 10:28:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrykbono20

Loading mods probably doesn't work for me. Loads mods, saves, restarts game, and when restarted, mods are disabled. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Sorry for the second topic, first non respond

Canute

1. mod list get reseted because of a critical error. But normaly you should notice that because the log window will show up.
2. Modconfig.xml couldn't get saved, because that file or whole folder is write protected, then maybe just delete the AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios folder. It will recreated after the next RW start.
3. .... because of that you volume where appdata is locatated is full.

Patrykbono20

Quote from: Canute on October 24, 2022, 11:15:28 AM
1. mod list get reseted because of a critical error. But normaly you should notice that because the log window will show up.
2. Modconfig.xml couldn't get saved, because that file or whole folder is write protected, then maybe just delete the AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios folder. It will recreated after the next RW start.
3. .... because of that you volume where appdata is locatated is full.

1. I always have a windows with errors. In any version of the game from the past like alpha 6, have a window errors. Loading only mod who have a upgrade to 1.4. In past loading mod from 1.2 when I play in 1.3 version, all working. With notice window error when open RW but work.
2. dont work, delete folder, open RW, load mods, reload RW, when finished the list of mods/on is empty. All is off.
3. I have a 8 gb free space on volume.

I played with mods RW from the starts mod compathility, from alpha 3. Some mods have from theese version with upgrade version theese mods. I dont play RW without mods from last few years :)