[1.4] Big and Small Races

Started by RedMattis, December 29, 2022, 08:46:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedMattis

Adds a whole bunch of Biotech Genes and Traits related to size along with Races based around said traits.

Main Features

• New Genes, mostly related to pawn size.
• New Traits for smaller size variations
• New Xenohumans
• 2 Optional Factions

You can read more on the Steam Workshop page.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2894397737

Feel free to modify, use as a dependency, include in modpacks, etc. I try to avoid ever editing def names and such if possible, but please notify me if you're using it as a dependency of your mod just to be safe. :)

RedMattis

I guess I can't be accused of bumping if I'm literally still at the top of this board, right? Anyway...

The Mod now plugs into Humanoid Alien Races for some of its functionality. This means you need that mod even if you otherwise only use Gene-based races (xenohumans).

The mod now scales head and body separately for a more Rimworld-true aesthetic look to the pawns. Nisses are now adorably cute, while Jotun and Ogres look more imposing with lightly shrunk head-sizes.

The mod no longer has issues with small/large heads with some mod-combination, and the bad interactions with Vanilla Expanded Framework have been dealt with (no more misaligned torsos when downed)

RedMattis

This is a simple Faction mod which adds 3 optional factions compatible with the Big & Small mod.

Just like the factions in the main mod nothing will break if you include only some of them (or none). In fact for the sake of avoiding redundancy you could skip the main mod's "Little People" faction.

The mod uses the Vanilla Factions Expanded Medieval & Vikings mods. As long as those and the main mod are included it should work in any game the VFE mods do, including f.ex. Medieval Overhaul.

If you have any ideas, feedback, etc. please feel free to send it my way. 🙂

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2919667438

agusXD123

hello bro!, your mod is wonderful, but could you upload it to gitgub so that those of us who have the game outside of steam can download it? Thanks in advance for your reply  :)