It's worth buy the game in Epic Games Store?

Started by teste3347238, December 30, 2020, 12:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teste3347238

I got a cupom in the sale of this year, and I'm thinking about buy the game, but how mods will work? There's a way to add without manually put them? Thanks.

teste3347238

Canute

I don't have expierence with the Epic version, but i didn't hear anything that it didn't work.

teste3347238

Thanks for the help! I'll buy and say here if work.

Alenerel

The epic launcher is slow and annoying... On top of their predator policies that hurt everybody in the game industry... If you want the game, buy it directly from ludeon (DRM free version), and you will get it on steam too. If you buy it directly from steam, you only get it on steam.

teste3347238

Quote from: Alenerel on January 02, 2021, 01:11:15 AM
The epic launcher is slow and annoying... On top of their predator policies that hurt everybody in the game industry... If you want the game, buy it directly from ludeon (DRM free version), and you will get it on steam too. If you buy it directly from steam, you only get it on steam.
I know about that... unfortunately Ludeon is very high price (181,77 BRL) for me because of the money conversion, and Steam too... (65,99 normal price and with discount 59,39 BRL, in Epic 25.99, so seeing the numbers the differences are high).

ZaraConrad

If you've got a coupon for the Epic Games Store sale, I think it's worth giving some games a try and testing out the store for yourself. It's always fun to explore new games and see what they have to offer. As for mods, the Epic Games Store does support mods, but the process might be a bit different compared to other platforms. You may need to manually install mods, but there are often instructions provided by the mod creators on how to do it. It's always a good idea to check the game's community forums or the modding community for more information on adding mods to specific games. By the way, if you're looking for another game to try, you should give blackout bingo a shot. It's a unique twist on the classic game and can be a lot of fun. You can also read some reviews to get a better sense of what to expect.