Prosthetic Limbs?

Started by oldskoolsouljaz, August 23, 2014, 10:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldskoolsouljaz

How about a prosthetic limbs research project? I have 2 colonists bed ridden in medical wing with no legs lol! I am Thinking about arresting them and executing them because the are using colonist and food and not contributing? Harsh I know! lmfao!

Bruvvy

In the next update Prosthetic Limbs and that type of thing is being added. Yeah that is really annoying with the whole "You lost a leg you won't be able to get out of bed for the rest of your life" type of thing xD

Iwillbenicetou

Quote from: oldskoolsouljaz on August 23, 2014, 10:35:36 PM
How about a prosthetic limbs research project? I have 2 colonists bed ridden in medical wing with no legs lol! I am Thinking about arresting them and executing them because the are using colonist and food and not contributing? Harsh I know! lmfao!

Just sell them.
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

oldskoolsouljaz

Slave traders haven't shown up in about a year?

Voiddweller

Low tech prosthetic can be nice too, like wooden legs, hooks for hands and stuff. With huge disadvantages like inability to use handed weaponry, slow movement and limited work options. Brain damage, loss of eyes, and complete loss of arms can be fixed with advanced cybernetics only. Cybernetics may also be more potent than natural body, like more hit points for body parts, increased movement, strength and sight. To discourage players from turning a healthy colonist into a military cyborg, replacing non-damaged body parts must cause heavy psychological trauma, that may instantly drive colonist into psychotic rampage, unless they immune to that due to a traits. Cyborgs must be very vulnerable for EMP too.
Just hate to see my brain damaged prisoner in vegetative state for months, and leaving still alive to death only because my snipers shot their arms or legs off

StatikMilk30

It would also be really cool to replace all of your colonist body parts with robot part so you can have a colony of life less robots that do your bidding, of course the other factions wont like you and your human colonist wont really like the idea of being around a creepy cyborg that was you best but 5 hours ago.