A Rimworld Mod Survey

Started by sj386, August 06, 2023, 05:00:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sj386

Hi! I'm a university student doing work on video game preservation, and my project involves preserving Rimworld's files on an external harddrive to ensure their longevity. Mr Sylvester has kindly given me his permission to save the game proper, but now I need a bit of data to go alongside that, as I'm including a number of mods. My hypothesis is that Rimworld - as both a game and an experience - is inseperable from its modding community and for the game to be preserved properly, those things need to be included. For this, however, I'll obviously need some community support, which is where this post comes in.
I've made a survey to determine the kinds of mods that people like to use, as well as gathering a few pieces of information such as how long you've played, ect. All of this data will be used directly for my project, which I'm planning to donate to an officially run video game archive once I'm done - any and all input you can offer would be extremely helpful, and greatly appreciated. Because of the way SurveyMonkey works, I've had to make three identical copies of this survey, and you can answer whichever of them you'd like.
The first copy
The second copy
The third copy
Thank you in advance if you decide to help out (and thank you to the administrators for giving me the permission to post this in the first place)!
o7