[MOD] (alpha6) Adaptation Refusal V0.6 - Discontinued

Started by Krantz86, August 24, 2014, 10:18:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krantz86

Match

This will be a very noobish question, but how do I download this? The nexus DL page is blank and I don't see any mirrors on this forum post.

Username 9000

Quote from: Match on August 31, 2014, 08:54:04 PM
This will be a very noobish question, but how do I download this? The nexus DL page is blank and I don't see any mirrors on this forum post.

Yeah there's nothing under the files tab. Previous versions are gone as well.

harpo99999

Quote from: Krantz86 on August 24, 2014, 10:18:28 AM
ADAPTATION REFUSAL -

Download
http://www.nexusmods.com/rimworld/mods/50/?
look for the word 'download'
admittedly it is dark blue on dark grey so difficult to see, and there is NO download in nexusmods either

Bodog999

Shinzy

Oww the slag armor! I'm loving it (now add a variant with some checkered patterns on it and a football helmet) #40k
I'm still rooting for the log armor, make it happen =P

Krantz86

sorry guys, i had to stop the uploading for serious family matters, should be all fixed
Quote from: Bodog999 on September 01, 2014, 08:18:59 AM
:O that slag armor man :O could you give some stats?
ok just a hint, gunshot absorb for full set (helm, vest and armour) should be 80% torso and neck 40% legs and arms and 80% upper head but will slow around 40-50% based on quality

i'll probably modify it basing on feedback, for now on my to do list there is melee weapons(still on the sketching phase)

daft73

This is interesting, we can now go Beyond the Thunderdome, er something like that. I like the idea of scrap metal colonies, scraping it out to make it in the world. Keep up the imagination.

Krantz86

aaah! one of my old favorite movies, here in italy i haven't seen it on tv in a age! now i want to code pig ranches which allow the production of pig meat, skins and methane, but i miss the skill for the textures so i'll probably won't be able to do it

StorymasterQ

So this is like the laser upgrades in X-Com? Sounds enticing. Might give it a go.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Techgenius

This mod isn't working anymore, could someone rework it and bring it to working condition? no authoral rights infrigement intended!

milon

I'll take a look and see what I can do. I'm looking to grow my mod skills, so this might be a good opportunity.

Techgenius

Quote from: milon on November 08, 2015, 05:05:53 PM
I'll take a look and see what I can do. I'm looking to grow my mod skills, so this might be a good opportunity.

Endorsed +100%  :)