[1.4] ThinkNode_DutyConstant with no duty

Started by Necrikus, November 03, 2023, 02:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necrikus

I've been having issues with pawns just causing constant alerts of "(x pawn) doing ThinkNode_DutyConstant with no duty" over and over, every tick. I don't even know if whatever is causing the error is actually having an effect on anything since the pawns noted as "doing ThinkNode_DutyConstant with no duty" are moving around just fine. Since they usually come from animals or mechanoids, I can't see if anything is not working right.

Still, getting these constant alerts (even with the debug window off) is creating just a constant barrage of noises that I cannot play the game and listen to it at the same time.

This is my output log: https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/126fbba7b4c7f97171a059c2d889c1ec

Please try to ignore the fact that there are literally hundreds of mods running; I know I have a problem, and I don't get any red text when the debug window pops up uninvited on the menu screen. All I want is to figure out why this keeps happening.

Usually, it starts at the start of a game, but sometimes I get lucky. In the game that the above log was pulled from, it didn't start until after I traded with a caravan for 3 animals; all of whom began to set off the issue. I'd be happy to axe whatever mod/incompatibilities are responsible but trying to find them manually isn't easy with so many mods and I just plain cannot understand the output logs.

So any aid or insight would be greatly appreciated. I really don't want to play this game on mute.