[Feature] We should also be able to assign recreation foods as drugs

Started by BlueTemplar, December 08, 2023, 04:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueTemplar

Specifically Chocolate and Insect Jelly - while they technically have a Nutrition value, they are much more interesting for their Recreation : Food Consumption effects.

This would particularly allow Pawns that must spend a long time from home to have them Assigned as a Drug Policy to Keep them in their Inventory, so that they can consume them under conditions where access to many other sources of recreation is hard to come by.

This might also be an opportunity to rethink the maximum stored drug amounts per drug, as their masses and stack sizes vary ?

(Note that Beer and Ambrosia can already be Assigned for Food Restriction - as seemingly anything else with a Nutrition value.)

P.S.: I was about to post this in the Ideas subforum, as this doesn't *really* qualify as a bug, but then I've seen this post : https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=49934.0
What is even the point of having one then ?? And those are some weiiiird legal conditions, which I think I have seen from other Canadian developers, is that really like that there ?!?