Nutrient paste dispenser request

Started by BattleFate, August 27, 2014, 08:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BattleFate

With the new combat mechanics, I'm racking up prisoners like crazy. We used to be able to install an NPD in the prison and prisoners would feed themselves. Now however they don't. (I know it was changed because some players had trouble figuring out that they NPD in the prison couldn't be used to feed their colonists).

My request, if possible, would be to have that fixed somehow. Either a prisoner enabled NPD or modding the game back to it's prior state concerning NPD ownership. Is that possible? If so, could someone make that and put it up please?

BattleFate

I PMed Tynan about this asking where i should be looking to try to mod it back in (or if it's even possible). He said it should still be functioning that way and if it's not that means it's a bug.

Can anyone else confirm if their prisoners cannot eat from an NPD in a prison block?

Darqueshadow

my only slight solution to feeding prisoners is a 1x2 stockpile for basic meals in the prisoner area so they feed themselves. wish i could have a worker take paste meals into the room instead

Reaper

I think its busted. I read a tooltip about this and tried it,  even after setting all my slaves to starve they didn't go get food from the damn thing.