(Request) Kairogenix

Started by Bruvvy, August 28, 2014, 01:05:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruvvy

I would love to be able to Freeze your colonists and be able wake them in the near future. I know it sounds kind of pointless but, I mean it sounds pretty cool right?

Franfrancehs

mrofa

Sleeping pods from space ship allow just that ;p
All i do is clutter all around.

Bruvvy

Neurotoxin

Not to be rude, but I saw the title and I was like, "what the heck is that?" Just for the future it's Cryogenics. But like mrofa said, we already have them, though it would be pretty cool to see more like it. Thinking like, glass space caskets or something similar to what they were in in Prometheus. While on the topic of futuristic tech along those lines, maybe things like the auto-doc bed things from Aliens or Elysium.

StorymasterQ

Question: If you put everyone in a ship's pod but don't launch the ship, what happens? Is the pod indestructible? Will it stand the test of time and things that may come nearby? What if you wall yourself in a tomb?
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

mrofa

Pods got 200hp and will be targeted by enemies, if pod is desroyed you loose colonist in it.
And if your wall yourself in a tomb then i dont know :D
Colonist in pods dont loose anything so they can be there for ages :D
All i do is clutter all around.