Finding an apartment in Toronto

Started by devamona, February 10, 2024, 01:35:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devamona

Hey Toronto dwellers! I'm wondering if anyone has had success finding an apartment in the city directly from owners without involving a real estate agent. Is it doable, or do I need to go through an agent for the best options?

christinabdnr

Yo! Absolutely, finding an apartment in Toronto without an agent is totally possible. Start by checking out online platforms like Kijiji, Craigslist, and Facebook Marketplace. You can connect directly with landlords and owners. However, if you want to explore both options and save time, reaching out to the best real estate agent toronto can provide you with additional listings and insights. Fine Homes Real Estate, in my experience, has some stellar agents who know the city inside out!

jalann

Hі there! Going solo in the apartment hunt can be a rewarding adventure. Besides online platforms, consider walking around neighborhoods you're interested in – sometimes you'll find "For Rent" signs that aren't posted online. Networking can also help; tap into local community groups and forums. But remember, whether DIY or with an agent, always do your due diligence on the property and the landlord.