Prison Zones

Started by BetaSpectre, August 25, 2014, 05:32:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BetaSpectre

Due to the fact a prison break will mark all food as socially improper having prison zones will ensure that your entire world won't starve because slave Mcstick broke his cell door and you didn't notice or understand what Socially improper means.

-If this is no longer the case then, Prison Zones will let you bring your prisoners outside to see flowers to raise mood and be Indoctrinated I mean convinced to join.

Each Prisoner will have a priority list like stockpiles. So we can place prisoners where we want and what priority.

The 30% > X Ones will probably be closest to your home while the 95% < X will be near the front lines/Slave Depots.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

MrDecay

A feature that allows a prisoner to leave their cell to raise their mood would be fantastic.
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
-Thomas Edison

Darth Fool

+1!
It would also allow you to have a prison without walls but with an essentially full time warden to keep escaping prisoners in the zone. 

TwixFunSize

Simple Enough that tynan would love to add it

BetaSpectre

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

Reaper

Proper prison tools like this would be nice as it is there is no real way to rid people in jail of the cabin fever mood let

Leird

This would be absolutely awesome! It would make it a little easier to "convert" the condemned!

Matthiasagreen

Unless your prison is deep in the mountain, there is an easy fix for cabin fever. Just create a single no roof zone tile somewhere in your prison not over a bed. It won't change the room at all and I am pretty sure it doesn't give the "slept outside" debuff, because no one is sleeping under it. I do mountain bases and keep my prison near the front so it is still possible to do this.
Hi, my name is Matthias and I am a Rimworld Addict. It has been five seconds since my last fix...

JimmyAgnt007

I keep my prisoners deep in the mountain, the same rooms as my colonists get.  5x6 with a light and potted plant.  soon as they convert i turn it back into a colonist room.

what i would like is to restrain prisoners with forced incapacitation.  so i can stick them in some tiny dark room while i wait for a slaver to show up.  or process them into meat.

Reaper

I too would like to be able to know out my prisoners and do this, /change there bed spot.

I often have premium jail cells for the people i want and a slaver cell to train the warden/wait for my payday