[MOD] (Alpha 7) Natural Terrain Flooring

Started by AHare, October 02, 2014, 03:24:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kolljak

Is this being updated i kinda want to fill in lakes agian.

AHare

Hey everyone. Unfortunately, due to some life things and just lack of interest in games as a whole, I haven't really been able to update this or my other mods. Telkir, creator of T's Mods has asked to update this, so it should be in his mod pack soon!

Telkir

Thanks again for your go-ahead, AHare! :)

I've tweaked and rebuilt the DLLs against alpha 8 and the game loads fine with the mod now. Since A8 introduced different flavours of stone, though, I'm trying to understand if it's somehow possible to make the 5 natural floors buildable with *any* stone block rather than a specific variant.

My suspicion is that I'd have to add some workbench with one or more recipes to convert stone blocks between different types.

Rather than that, for the moment I'm probably just going to turn the old stone block material requirements into steel. It's a bit of a "meh" fix, but without it, you'd not be able to build the terrains on maps without certain stone types.

Stay tuned. :)

Telkir

Sorry for the double post.

Just to say an update of NTF that works with Alpha 8 is available now and you can grab it from this link:
A81.3_NaturalTerrainFlooring.zip

Hopefully it works as well as the A7 version did. Full details are here. :)