[MOD](Alpha 7) Realistic Weapons V2.0 + Fortifications Mod V2.0

Started by AY, August 28, 2014, 12:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nimr_Tiger

My game feel so empty without RW! My snipers have to be standing next to the enemy, and I've shot people in the head multiple times with no effect!

sanya02

Quote from: Nimr_Tiger on October 17, 2014, 05:58:22 PM
My game feel so empty without RW! My snipers have to be standing next to the enemy, and I've shot people in the head multiple times with no effect!
Yes it is so sad ((When you get to the alpha 7? Not good when a sniper in a fashion shoot on the floor map (and gunner (a very large distance ((

Herc18

maybe someone can help me, when I try this mod many errors pop up in the log at start menu, Im thinking it had to do with when i download the mod (Fortificationsmodpack) it doesnt download into a folder only a zip with the contents, So i made a new folder called fortificationsmodpack and draged and dropped all the zip files into it. It shows up to be actived fine but many errors when i click it. Hope that makes sense any advice??
What has been, will be again.

Axel

Quote from: Herc18 on October 17, 2014, 09:32:46 PM
maybe someone can help me, when I try this mod many errors pop up in the log at start menu, Im thinking it had to do with when i download the mod (Fortificationsmodpack) it doesnt download into a folder only a zip with the contents, So i made a new folder called fortificationsmodpack and draged and dropped all the zip files into it. It shows up to be actived fine but many errors when i click it. Hope that makes sense any advice??

Are you playing Alpha 7? If so the problem is that the mod doesnt work with A7.

Haywire12

I don't completely understand what link to press to get the weapons working because in my game it just shows up as red X and won't shoot or appear in the bottom right but will say "Equiped Glock18"

Axel

Herc18

Quote from: Axel on October 17, 2014, 09:51:15 PM
Quote from: Herc18 on October 17, 2014, 09:32:46 PM

Are you playing Alpha 7? If so the problem is that the mod doesnt work with A7.
Yep there be my problem..... Can't believe I missed that....
What has been, will be again.

Nimr_Tiger

SundayTuesday

The day this gets updated to A7 is the day I have lived a rightous life.
"When your kingdom is attacked, Do not flee.
Show them WHY it is your kingdom!"

Nimr_Tiger

AY

Quote from: redhuntery on October 18, 2014, 10:56:45 PM
GIMME A ALPHA 7 UPDATE pls :3
Quote from: Nimr_Tiger on October 21, 2014, 08:57:08 PM
This still being developed?
Quote from: SundayTuesday on October 18, 2014, 10:19:14 PM
The day this gets updated to A7 is the day I have lived a rightous life.
Quote from: Nimr_Tiger on October 18, 2014, 03:54:28 PM
Any idea when we can expect an update to RW?
The main mod should be out by 25th/26th  ;)

SundayTuesday

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YES YES YES WOOOOOOOOOOO! HYPE HYPE HYPE!
"When your kingdom is attacked, Do not flee.
Show them WHY it is your kingdom!"

AY

sorenson

Quote from: AY on October 26, 2014, 01:50:33 PM
Quote from: SundayTuesday on October 23, 2014, 08:51:15 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YES YES YES WOOOOOOOOOOO! HYPE HYPE HYPE!
Alpha 7 Version Released  :) finally

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou