Centipede V tribal

Started by MikeNjenn, March 25, 2024, 08:38:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeNjenn

trying to play with less mods and on the unstable branch. i have 8 tribles in a carved out mountain base. my last raid had  pigs with basic guns that's fine. this time i get mech raid attacking immediately that includes a Centipede with a rocket launcher that just blasts its way into the GRANITE mountain no problem. try to run out and fight and get wasted almost instantly. there needs to be new system for spawning raids so we don't have to mod raids in to the ground. just because i have animals i shouldn't be crushed by FAR superior forces. is it really that hard to program the game to look at your tech level and weapons and pawn count then base raids on that? "Godzilla meets Bambi"was a fun Story ...it was also very short and i wouldn't want to replay it over and over.

JomOrtz

I had an attack like that in the early game as well. What I did was I attacked it with primitive melee weapons. Centipedes might be tough but their melee damage isn't great. Either that or you make him run into a death maze.