Suggestions for crafting

Started by eyihsi123, March 26, 2024, 05:48:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eyihsi123

I don't know how to create a mod to achieve these functions. I hope these can be added in vanilla.

Neutroamine. I think a lot of people had said this.
Wall air condition. I want one can both heat and cool, to reduce occupying space.
Refrigerator. To storage food, I think a lot of people had said this.
Bionic long, kidney and liver.
Detoxifier liver.
Prosthetic spine.
Make eye and stomach can be harvested.
Super big shelf. To storage more items per tile.
Big battery. More electricity pre tile.
Melee weapons post machining. Melee weapon is worse than range weapon after machining is researched.
"Patch" block or all kinds of blocks can craft one item. There is a problem of make any stone blocks that sometimes when the structure need one kind blocks, but blocks are not enough, other kinds of blocks is counted, then no blocks I need would be crafted.

Reseach UI is too chaos. Please combine some research, like delete passive cooler and move recurve bow and greatbow to smithing.
I want a new way to creating beer on drug lab. Brewing is too inconvenient.
Make coca tree can produce more wood, I want to plant it to get wood. And it's a tree, why it produces as same as fibercorn?
Sun lamp can heat and make hydroponics basin bigger (3*3) and make it can be planted more kind of plants like devilstrad and haygrass to make planting in room easier.
Add a way like a ritual to edit culture.
Make nutrient paste dispenser can store food without hopper and food is count as indoors (a new way to store food).
Some architectures have similar function but can't replace each other like mech gestator and large mech gestator and subcore encoder, softscanner and ripscanner. I hope to combine them to one or better one can replace worse one.

Add a new scenario "sparkling world", which make all items can be create.