I MUST COMPLIANT !!!

Started by GLONASS, April 15, 2024, 05:23:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLONASS

My name is Glonass and I am a RimWorld Player and the sponsor of MOD WNA Military armor Expanded .In here, I must complain the Chinese translator team of RimWorld and I hope you can give me some official reply about the relationship between the Ludeon Studios and Chinese translator team of RimWorld(边缘汉化组).
At the beginner of all the happening,the WNA Military armor Expanded was I decide to Diamond.J to customized the NEET(自宅警备队,Not Employment Embattled Team) topic's clothing in RimWorld in 2022.But after the MOD coder Diamond.J and the painter Frolg had an argue with the sponsor's price since 2023 as Frolg ask me paid 2500 CNY about 348 US dollar fee the key-animator ,and Diamond.J accuse Frolg when he knew this thing. But the Chinese translator team of RimWorld's teammate Nihongdo doMaru (二阶堂堂丸) and MZM_GOW were cyberbullying to Diamond.J on the tieba.baidu.com——the most popular public BBS in Chinese cyberworld which the biggest MOD developer and player goupe of RimWorld in China for no reason and they didn't investigate what 's happening.
Yet in December 2023,when Diamond.J upload a video to explain what's happening. NomalIy,Chinese translator team of RimWorld 's teammate should be a neutral character of this happen. But the Nihongdo doMaru (二阶堂堂丸) and MZM_GOW not only refuse to be a neutral administrator but also join the cyberbulling to Diamond.J even malicious reporting his MOD including the WNA Military armor Expanded on steam community,in fact although this MOD was develop by Diamond.J but the MOD is mine. They never asking the owner's opinion and never realize I am the sponsor that my MOD also shield by the malicious reporting on steam workshop in 2023.Futhermore,they spread rumours whose they said the coder Diamond.J is a gay and force the player keep away form him.
In addition,I hope you can give me a clear answer that the relationship with the Chinese translator team of RimWorld, I want to be sure the Ludeon Studios and Chinese translator team of RimWorld have official cooperation or not and what's your attitude about the nasty thing of them. Also I hope you get to know the happen about the cyberbulling with Chinese translator team of RimWorld to Amazing Cultivation Simulator by GSQ,you best students develop the game since 2019.
I am so apology with taking the liberty of writing to you. But I hope you can pay attention with the act absurdly of Chinese translator team of RimWorld because many Chinese MOD developer was quit by the arrogant of them. I hope you can give me an answer of your attitude in future.

GLONASS

RelarMage

I don't think Tynan is going to reply. He doesn't reply to emails either.

Chicken Plucker

Hello mate. I suggest you speak to Ramsis in RW Discord to hash this out if its a community/mod related issue. I highly doubt Tynan will get involved unless it directly involves Ludeon Studios or the game

GLONASS

Quote from: Chicken Plucker on April 23, 2024, 04:52:58 AMHello mate. I suggest you speak to Ramsis in RW Discord to hash this out if its a community/mod related issue. I highly doubt Tynan will get involved unless it directly involves Ludeon Studios or the game
This is real quesiton that maybe I should go to Discord to compliant it, but most importance is the  Chinese translator team of RimWorld have the offical permission by the Ludeon studios or not that we need evidence on court to sue somebody.

someonesneaky

Our translator teams are comprised of volunteer testers from our community, and are not employed by or directly affiliated with Ludeon. We contract them to provide translations for our titles, but other than that, we have no say in their behavior or actions beyond the task for which we contracted them.

We're sorry to see disagreements like this pop up, but unless there is something on official Ludeon-run platforms (the forums here, the Steam discussion board and workshop, the RimWorld subreddit, et cetera) that either breaks our rules or the rules of the platform's host, there is nothing we can do.

I might suggest contacting the host or moderators for the places where this is taking place; it is possible they will be able to assist you in resolving this.