Newcomer Texture Artist Available

Started by LordJulian, August 31, 2014, 05:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordJulian

Hello Ludeon Community,

I am LordJulian. currently a Texture Artist for the Xenonauts community. Figured that I like Rimworld I should fancy another modding outlet, I'd come here at Ludeon forums, and honestly, I have little idea to start with the people here.

If you're wondering what I did, here is an example. http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/11959-WIP-Xenonauts-Assault-Vehicles-Expansion-Pack I was going to start with mods of my own, but if you have a mod and in need of a texture artist and depending on my attention span, sense of humour and interest with your mod, send a reply here.

P.S I also can do 2D art.

mrofa

All i do is clutter all around.

Shinzy

LordJulian

Hmm, if I didn't have a sense of humour I would have been scarred shitless and sailed away into the S.S discovery, but I take it that this is the secret handshake greeting in the community.

Shinzy

Quote from: LordJulian on August 31, 2014, 10:55:24 AM
Hmm, if I didn't have a sense of humour I would have been scarred shitless and sailed away into the S.S discovery, but I take it that this is the secret handshake greeting in the community.

Oh just my way of saying I liked the textures I saw you've made =P
and you did mention the sense of humor so I couldn't resist making you feel 'welcome'! hehe

Timber

I ask not for a lighter burden but for broader shoulders. -Atlas

daft73

Quote from: Shinzy on August 31, 2014, 09:36:13 AM
Halloo!!
madness  ;D ::), welcome to the club.

LordJulian

Shinzy

Quote from: LordJulian on August 31, 2014, 02:25:24 PM
I sense unhealthy competition.
Eep :-[ *hides the hatchet*
Noo *hug* The only unhealthy thing around here is my eating habits!

mrofa

Damn thats a nice gif :D
Was so tempted to remake it so the tank shot shinzy insted ;D
All i do is clutter all around.

daft73

I agree that was a great one, I'm pretty sure it was a friendly jest. All in good fun. Regardless welcome to the forums.

Edit: The great gif is back ;) ;D