[MOD](A9d) Xtra Plants v5.3 Pie Recipe Hotfix Mar. 20, 2015

Started by Igabod, November 07, 2014, 04:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like to see this mod available in standalone parts? As in one mod for trees and one mod for wild plants/flowers and one for wine production.

Yes (The mod would still be available in it's complete form as well.)
28 (51.9%)
No, I like everything included in this mod. I see no reason to split it up.
26 (48.1%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Adamiks

Quote from: Igabod on May 28, 2015, 02:18:23 PM
Quote from: ProtoTypeRaavyn on May 09, 2015, 10:13:09 AM
Anyone know if he plans on Updating to 10?

Sorry, but this mod has been placed on temporary hold along with my Biodiversity mod and any other modding related work. I am currently in the middle of moving from Texas to Georgia and I'm the only one who is capable of packing an entire house full of stuff that was collected over the past 20 years. I'll be making the actual move on June 1st and will need a few days to a week to get settled in. But after that I'll be able to put some more time into modding. By that time I suspect alpha 11 will be released or sometime soon after. So the odds are not good that I'll be able to get this updated for 10. But luckily viktoria.s seems to have done that for me. And another user updated the Biodiversity mod for me as well. So hopefully those will do for you until I can get free time again. Sadly I've been so busy that I haven't even been able to play a game of alpha 10 beyond the testing phase in updating my other mods that I had the time to do before this big rush.

No stress, mate. This is only a game, players will not die without mods ;D

Igabod

Alpha 11 is out and I'm settled in to my new home in Georgia. I still don't have time to actually play the game just yet cause I have a lot of things to take care of such as getting my drivers license and car registration transferred from Texas to Georgia and things of that nature. So the updates for all of my mods won't be coming out quite as quickly as they have in the past. You can help me in this by testing the alpha 10 version to see if it works as is or if it pops up with some errors. Also if anybody wants to do the update work for me and upload it in a comment on this thread then that will help get the updates out even faster and you will be mentioned in the credits of course.

For this mod in particular I'm likely going to be cutting a lot of the extra stuff out of it. This means I will just leave the plants in and the food they produce (if any) but will be removing the recipes and all the non-plant stuff. If I end up doing this then I will encourage other modders to make sub-mods of this one to add the recipes back in or add in new uses for the produced goods.