Mining Zone biome

Started by KIDD, August 31, 2014, 05:29:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KIDD

basicily its not really a biome, it is basicilly mostly cave and its already built in and theres a huge abandoned (randomized ofc) cave system well a mine with random rooms and shit like bedrooms canteen generator room (chance of it not being operateable) and a random chance of people already there (think metro 2033 / LL like mines )

BetaSpectre

I do like the idea that caves will be naturally occurring things.

Currently its just a wall of mountain that may be hiding buildings, Vents, or entire sections of plants. Its rather serene to break a wall and see a whole new valley in the world.

However, unlike minecraft gameplay is basically 2D so caves wouldn't be easy to implement.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

KIDD

Quote from: BetaSpectre on August 31, 2014, 05:35:33 PM

Currently its just a wall of mountain that may be hiding buildings, Vents, or entire sections of plants. Its rather serene to break a wall and see a whole new valley in the world.

However, unlike minecraft gameplay is basically 2D so caves wouldn't be easy to implement.
what are you saying you mentally challenged faggot
speak english

User was banned for this post.

MoparGamer

Quote from: KIDD on August 31, 2014, 06:02:29 PM

what are you saying you mentally challenged faggot
speak english

He's speaking English and what he's saying is that caves wouldn't be easy to implement in a 2 dimensional environment.

christhekiller

Perhaps the ol' fog 'o war until it's explored