How do you play this game?

Started by Taboo102, September 04, 2014, 01:03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geokinesis

I play ironman. If When my only doctor accidentally gets headshot by my colonists during hunting, or the first raider manages somehow to cripple all the colonists I keep on going.

It makes it more entertaining for me to struggle to overcome the obstacles, than to just magically undo every negative action.

Xerberus86

Quote from: Geokinesis on September 06, 2014, 06:34:40 PM
I play ironman. If When my only doctor accidentally gets headshot by my colonists during hunting, or the first raider manages somehow to cripple all the colonists I keep on going.

It makes it more entertaining for me to struggle to overcome the obstacles, than to just magically undo every negative action.

having an ironman option would be nice, not-reloading on your own is sometimes harder than you think.

milon

If When my only doctor accidentally gets headshot by my colonists during hunting  -snip-

Easily avoided by not letting your doctor be a hunter.  I mean, it's not like the local wildlife runs free through your base, right?  ;)

Xerberus86

Quote from: milon on September 08, 2014, 01:47:10 PM
If When my only doctor accidentally gets headshot by my colonists during hunting  -snip-

Easily avoided by not letting your doctor be a hunter.  I mean, it's not like the local wildlife runs free through your base, right?  ;)

one of my colonists in my last colony had a squirrel in his bedroom, don't know how it got there, the room was deep within the mountain but somehow he had a squirrel running around in there. it eventually died of starvation and now he had a squirrel skeleton in his room, he should've taken care of that squirrel.

Clayton

X:Com has taught me the sense of pride you get for not save scumming! Haven't done it since.