I need a recommendation for a good headset.

Started by Tumuel, September 14, 2014, 06:16:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tumuel

My current headset is pretty good in terms of sound quality (it is not the most comfortable thing in the world though) but the problem I have is that I get problems with background noises, if anything at all is happening in the room I can't hear my computer, so what I need is a headset that blocks out a lot of outside noise (maybe with noise cancellation magic, I don't really know).

BetaSpectre

Skull Candy if you've got $50 for head phones.

I just go to the dollar store and buy my stuff there for cheap.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

Reaper

50 dollar head phones? with or without mic and wireless or not?

wireless adds price
sturdy well placed mic adds price.

Do you online game in multiplayer? and what is the climate like where you live? For instance I live up north far north(maple syrup eh?) So for me a headset was out of the question as the wires hate changes in heat, Every wired headset I bought the rubber clinched and busted.

Also word to the wise stay away from the g930 from Logitech its software/drivers is crud and their tech support ain't much better

nerevar

I use plantronics .655, they're pretty cheap at 20$ and have great sound and voice quality.  The downside you ask?  Your ears will be forced to undergo a special kind of evolution to handle the crushing force of the headset.  In all seriousness, it just hurts to wear them for more than an hour at a time, but you get used to it.

MrDecay

I use turtle beach headsets, though they can be up there in price they are good headsets.
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
-Thomas Edison