{Request} (body strip order mod)

Started by Reaper, September 05, 2014, 04:37:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reaper

title says it all, I am sick of having to manually clean up after raiders. I would be overjoyed if someone made this.
So we can all stop drafting someone and clicking twice on each raider of 200s corpse..... As it is i can't keep up

Viperlol

Im not sure if it is possible in the current alpha but it would be very useful.
When in doubt, rely on everyone else to fix up your .xml

Darqueshadow

or if there was a way to carry bodies and strip before bury/cremate

henryheyhey123

Quote from: Viperlol on September 05, 2014, 06:06:56 AM

I'm sure it is! All you need is to do a designation def and a dll to tell them what to do. Anyone want me to do it?

Reaper

HECK YES
Quote from: henryheyhey123 on September 06, 2014, 05:23:47 PM

I'm sure it is! All you need is to do a designation def and a dll to tell them what to do. Anyone want me to do it?
HECK YES

Girlinhat

You have no idea how amazing that is!  Designate an area and have all the corpses dealt with?!  The only possible way to make that better, was if you could make another designation that would unforbid everything it highlighted.

henryheyhey123

Quote from: Girlinhat on September 06, 2014, 06:27:05 PM

Alright, I'll set some time aside. Might take a while though, i already have 3 mods for rimworld and a few for factorio i have to juggle around as well as GCSE coursework to do!

You have no idea how amazing that is!  Designate an area and have all the corpses dealt with?!  The only possible way to make that better, was if you could make another designation that would unforbid everything it highlighted.

Stalker102

All you would have to do is think of the Hunt Idea or the Mine Idea take that Action copy it add another button change it to the strip command and drag it. Could also do this for Weapons Like a collect command like above.
Life has many Bridges. Don't burn the ones you crossed

Stalker102

I will work on this give me a few days to get a beta out. =)
Life has many Bridges. Don't burn the ones you crossed