Lockable doors!

Started by Mystic, September 05, 2014, 02:26:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic

Does that mean I'll finally have a way to keep visitors out of the pantry?

EscapeZeppelin

Or keep them in the pantry once they wander in? My colonists like their meat fresh.

Tynan

You won't need to, they also carry their own meals now :D And they don't come by the dozens any more.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Rahjital

Can we also tell our own pawns to equip meals?

Leird

Quote from: Tynan on September 05, 2014, 03:52:55 PM
You won't need to, they also carry their own meals now :D And they don't come by the dozens any more.

I'm very much looking forward to this! I've just started making a huge corpse dump plots outside my base so that the visitors goes nuts before they even enter the base ^^ Works wonders for getting power armor though!

Mystic

Ha!  One of these times I was expecting to be visited by thirteen short folks singing songs about some faraway mountain, accompanied by a tall, grey-bearded guy with a pointy hat.   ;D

Rahjital

Quote from: Mystic on September 05, 2014, 04:42:34 PM
Ha!  One of these times I was expecting to be visited by thirteen short folks singing songs about some faraway mountain, accompanied by a tall, grey-bearded guy with a pointy hat.   ;D

You'll have to wait till Alpha 8 for stealing, glitterworld invisibility rings and flying firebreathing boomrats mechanoids. :D

RemingtonRyder

Quote from: Rahjital on September 05, 2014, 05:10:23 PM
You'll have to wait till Alpha 8 for stealing, glitterworld invisibility rings and flying firebreathing boomrats mechanoids. :D

Rimworld Alpha 8: There and Back Again. Where you too can crash twice on the same rock. ;)

Srgntcuddles

Let them come bearing gifts! So we don't want to lock them out. Or at least raise their faction standing from eating our food.
Lapine Laboratories - Where bunnies test on people! For the better of human kind.

milon

Quote from: marvinkosh on September 05, 2014, 09:01:19 PM
Quote from: Rahjital on September 05, 2014, 05:10:23 PM
Quote from: Mystic on September 05, 2014, 04:42:34 PM

Rimworld Alpha 8: There and Back Again. Where you too can crash twice on the same rock. ;)

Bwa ha ha!!  That's awesome!   ;D

rsdworker

great to see have lockable doors :)

Timber

And they don't come by the dozens any more.

Aaaw really? I rather enjoyed huge 3 way fights when a big visiting group aligned with raider attack :(
I ask not for a lighter burden but for broader shoulders. -Atlas

Goo Poni

Maybe that only occurred on Randy Random but visiting groups never grew larger than like 5 people for me. Completely insignificant against the 30-40 man siege teams that presided over a mere two mortars. I have one colony with probably about 25 colonists and another with only 6-7 colonists, never seen large visiting groups in either save.