Favorite Alcohol

Started by Clayton, September 08, 2014, 06:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clayton

After recently having a prolonged discussion with an acquaintance on the merits or lack there of regarding certain alcohol, I've been rather curious about people's favorite liquor all around.

My favorite liquor of all time us is hands down 1800 gold tequila or King Cobra 40 malt liquor (not because it's cheap, because I rather enjoy the taste lol)

So what's yours, and why? It can be a mixed drink or shot, too.

null

ItchyFlea

All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

vagineer1

You see this tank?

This tank is the epitome of "I'm going to destroy you"

This tank can make Chuck norris cry.

All hail the Takemikazuchi.

stefanstr

Various single malt Scotch whiskeys.

Geokinesis

Real Ale.

Although I do have a massive softspot for Aecht Schlenkerla Rauchbier.

Somz

Nothing fancy. Recently I've taken a liking in Paulaner. I can't stand strong alcoholic beverages, I've drank all kinds, most didn't feel comfortable living in Belly-Bottom and moved out, I've grown to dislike most, so I'm sticking with beers. Real ones.

By the way, Paulaner is a German brewery from Munich, I could only recommend it -thought strangely enough, it tastes differently in countries.
To beer or not to beer.
That is a laughable question.

daft73

I like a a good Bombay gin, at least when the occasion arises. Usually though nowadays I do more drinking with the wife and friends visiting..coffee is generally involved and bourbons, or even wines.

Justin C

For shots I always love Tequila. Patron is my favorite.

I also love Disaronno on the rocks. For mixed drinks I like Captain and Coke or Disaronno and Coke. I don't really drink beer, but I've been drinking Angry Orchard a lot lately.

Clayton

Green Apple Angry Orchard is awesome!

Justin C

Quote from: Clayton on September 12, 2014, 09:54:41 PM
Green Apple Angry Orchard is awesome!
I haven't tried the Green Apple yet. The story I buy from just started carrying it instead of the Traditional Dry, so I might buy some one of these days.

bluntfeather

Samiclaus beer. It's so damn rare here though :(

Neurotoxin

I've always been a fan of George Killian's Irish Red but if it's beer that costs more than $5 for a 24 pack I'll probably drink it. Less than that I may or may not, depending on the brand. I haven't had a drink though in almost a year, not for any reason other than I don't ever have an occasion to drink/spend what little money I have on it.

BetaSpectre

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

Clayton

Has anyone ever tried real Absinthe? I'm getting a gift set for my birthday on October 30th, comes with the spoon and a cup and shit like that, along with a bottle.

Any notes on what I should expect? Does it taste horrible but get you pretty toasty?