[A9] Skullywags Weapons, Tools and Trinkets

Started by skullywag, September 08, 2014, 06:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skay24

Quote from: skullywag on January 11, 2015, 03:18:28 PM
lol i just fixed this from my playtesting, they are missing a weapon category, cant update currently. if you want to fix it now though, check the core frag grenade and copy the missing category over, should be easy to spot the diff. ill get an update up soon.

Can you write what im missing, just can't find it

skullywag

Added a Tomahawk, a thrown weapon that needs to be picked back up once thrown, does massive cut damage if it hits. Thanks to mrofa for the texture. Let me know if it has any issues, havent play tested it much.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Facepunch

Outstanding, great work. Nothings really OP, just incredibly useful.

SilverDragon

Very useful indeed! I've been secretly poking at the fire extinguisher though, I'm curious to see if it could be made into an actual firefighting tool. :D There's the workgivers on fires, jobs for firefighting and beating out fire. Maybe the Fire Extinguisher could be incorporated into having the colonists use it to attack flames automatically when equipped instead of having to draft and force-shoot the flames...

skullywag

Well im actually looking into job drivers and workgivers at the moment on my auto/self healing mod. Hopefully if i can wrap my head round that magic i can attempt the above.

SilverDragon

Cool! I hope you figure it out :) Lots of fun things to be done with that!

skullywag

Finally added my shaped charge mod from my MoreDeco mod. This allows roof removal.

skullywag

Will be adding my blasting charges mod (my first ever mod) back here tonight.

Original here:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=6011.0

skullywag

All bar the landmine updated to Alpha9, Landmines will follow once I work out a quirk from the update.

HBKRKO619

Thanks Skullywag :)
But it's me or the "Non-Lethals" part as not been updated to ?

Mithradates

Just an FYI, you have Stun Gun and Tazer backwards. Paradoxically, a 'Tazer' is the brand-named version that looks like a gun. The 'Stun Gun' is the little box looking thing that requires you to actually make contact with the target.
Romani arma in omnis habent, acerruma in eos, quibus victis spolia maxuma; audendo et fallundo et bella ex bellis serundo magni facti. Per hunc morem extinguent omnia aut occident.

skullywag

update for EdB prepare carfefully, please redownload if youre using that mod.

skullywag

small tweak to the mp5 texture to bring it more inline with cores new textures, its nowhere near perfect butmi feel its an improvement, it also looks better ingame. The old one still there if you want it.

shade88

Getting an error, something about failing to cross-reference the Spasm Damage type for projectile properties?

Edit: Just noticed the download link for Nonlethals hasn't been updated since December. :P

skullywag