[A9] Skullywags Weapons, Tools and Trinkets

Started by skullywag, September 08, 2014, 06:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shade88

...? It's still the December version. Tried it out anyway, got the same errors. ???

Edit: Tried getting a screenshot.

[attachment deleted due to age]

majesty

this doesnt work with edb prepare carefully. when i load the mod and start a new colony, instead of showing the screen where it lets me prepare it crashes back to main menu.if i try again, edb does not show up. this is using the non lethal weapons mod. please fix!

skullywag

im on it.

edit - got it i think, mediafires being weird. Try again.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

shade88

Yay! It worked! ;D

...Well, kinda. The Spasm error's gone, but now it has an issue with the gun category?  ???

I'd say this might have been caused by another mod, except it only appeared after trying the fixed Nonlethals.

[attachment deleted due to age]

skullywag

good lord i really cocked this up....2 secs..

edit - try now, it was missing a stuff category im using for my omniturrets mod so you can use the gun on a turret.

shade88

First time since Alpha 9 I've loaded it up without a debug error! ;D

Thank you!

InfinityKage

Found a hilarious glitch mate. When I throw the Tomahawk the pawn will then throw another Tomahawk before relized it does not have any. Resulting in two Tomahawks on the ground. On a whim I installed the Tomahawk into an automatic weapons base during an enemy attack. Long story short... I have like 2000 Tomahawks now...

Etherdreamer

First, I really like your non-lethals mod, The simple Tazers are powerfull weapons if you manage to get close to your target, I mostly use them for give my workers a defense if the enemies manage to broke my doors.

I like to test other stuff but I will really like pack all the mod in just one file (my game have a lot of mod right now I the list is starting to get too long).

Can I pack all of the separated stuff inside one and just one folder? I don�t know nothing about coding so I need to ask first if I just can dump the folders inside others without the risk of damage something?

skullywag

yep if you combine all the folders it should work (if a filename conflicts just rename one, the names arent important). If it doesnt let me know and ill put together a pack for you.

MsMeiriona

Ok, so, the taser is craftable on the smithing bench, but there's no way to craft a stun gun. So getting a high quality one is left up to chance with traders. *sadface*

skullywag

Same as core with ranged vs melee, all guns are chance based.

MsMeiriona

yeah. Kinda sad since taser vs stun gun feel like the same thing. Any way it could be added to the machining bench or something?

skullywag

skullywag

Just realised I hadnt uploaded the new landmines DERP!!! all updated now. Sorry!

Timber

I ask not for a lighter burden but for broader shoulders. -Atlas